I hope you had a great weekend and you did something either fun or relaxing – or both!
Mine was mainly spent indoors because it was TOO EFFING HOT down here in south Florida to do anything a human being should be able to do on their days off. Only 3 more months of enduring what must be the closest thing to residing in hell …
Anyway, here is your weekly dose of stylish & affordable home decor products from around the web!
WELCOME TO ZARA HOME:
YOUR NEWEST RABBIT HOLE
A couple of weeks ago, I featured 26 home decor products from H&M Home and I received several comments from readers on my Instagram feed that didn’t know H&M even had a home decor division and I’m pretty sure I’m going to get the same comments for this post as well.
I have purchased some clothing and shoes from Zara before and I must say that although I had to return a few items due to sizing issues, they were really well made and they have some really unique & fun apparel.
Although I haven’t purchased any home decor products from them yet (but I’m itching to order some soon …), that same unique & fun aesthetic extends to their home decor line as well.
So here are 28 super fun and stylish home decor products I rounded up on Zara Home!
1. Paisley Duvet Cover | 2. Matte-Gold Flatware | 3. Leaf Bowl | 4. Striped Towels
5. Monkey Apron | 6. Woven Baskets | 7. Praying Mantis | 8. Folding Basket
9. Striped Plate | 10. Thin Handle Flatware | 11. Bamboo Photo Frame | 12. Petal Placemat
13. Linen Throw Pillow | 14. Wooden Bathroom Set | 15. Wooden Bar Basket | 16. Stone & Rattan Tray
17. Bamboo Placemat | 18. Flower Pot & Stand | 19. Checked Apron | 20. Side Table
21. Vase | 22. Wood Flatware | 23. Ceramic Vase | 24. Carrot Serving Dish
25. Cotton Rug | 26. Ombre Placemat | 27. Basket | 28. Percale Duvet Cover
Thank you so much for following my blog and for letting me help you create your own lived-in, loved-in spaces!