I’m sure you’re familiar with H&M. They’re known for their streamlined, high-quality, minimalist clothing at affordable price points.
But did you know that H&M has a home decor division? I KNOW! It blew my mind the first time I learned about that a few years ago.
So if this is the first time you’re learning about this amazing news, be prepared to plunge deep into the Internet rabbit hole today, my friend.
H&M AIN’T JUST
FOR CLOTHES ANYMORE
They have some super stylish (and super affordable!) home decor products and I’m in L-O-V-E with their linen duvet sets: they are great quality and they get softer with each wash.
I’ve had my eye on their striped duvet cover for a while now. This duvet cover would look so beautiful in a modern coastal bedroom!
Come check out some of my other super stylish H&M Home finds!
1. Patterned Duvet Cover | 2. Jute Laundry Basket | 3. Jute Storage Basket | 4. Starburst Mirror
5. Jacquard-Weave Towel | 6. Fox Pillow | 7. Pompom Basket | 8. Chenille Throw
9. Photo Frame | 10. Watering Can | 11. Folding Baskets | 12. Cotton Bedspread | 13. Cushion Cover
14. Glass Soap Dispenser | 15. Metal Planter | 16. Striped Cushion Cover | 17. Striped Throw
18. Salt & Pepper Set | 19. Flatware | 20. Wooden Planter | 21. Cotton Rug | 22. Cutting Board
23. Wooden Wall Hanger | 24. Wooden Bowl Set | 25. Dots Duvet Cover | 26. Large Metal Planter
So what are your faves? Personally, I can’t stop smiling at the Dots duvet cover. Imagine being all snuggled up in that thing on a Sunday morning!
Thank you so much for following my blog and for letting me help you create your own lived-in, loved-in spaces!