As of today, there are only 19 shopping days left until Christmas. That’s right – 19 DAYS!! #HolyCrap!
In the last few weeks, I shared some gift guides to help free up your valuable time by doing the shopping for you so you can enjoy the holiday season and JUST BE.
This week’s gift guide is targeted toward The Hostess with the Mostest.
If you missed the Gift Guide posts for The Homebody, The Gamer, The Gardener, and Children, make sure to check them out. I’m sure you’ll find some super fun ideas to add to your holiday shopping list!
THE UNICORN THAT LIVES TO ENTERTAIN
I have hosted many parties in my lifetime, some of them being pretty epic (friends still talk about one of my Halloween parties from 15 years ago!) so I have some experience in this arena.
However, I am not one of those
crazy unique people that LIVES to host parties almost every other weekend. That’s so cray-cray to me! Not only is it a crapload of work to prepare for a party and the cleanup afterward, but the costs of hosting even just one party quickly add up.
But when I do host a party, I LOVE using pretty things to showcase all the good eats I set out for our guests. I enjoy using items people wouldn’t typically see in their day-to-day lives which (hopefully) makes the event a little more special for our guests. And I really love using things that are brass or gold because they instantly exude warmth and luxury and they make cheap grocery store cheese & crackers actually look expensive.
So this week’s Gift Guide is dedicated to that unicorn of a woman that EATS, BREATHES, SLEEPS, and POOPS hosting party, after party, after party, after party, after party, after party, after party, after party …
1. Petrified Wood Cheese Board – $79 | 2. Copper Barware – $14-$69 | 3. Wooden Coffee Scoop – $22
4. Marble Bowl – $35 | 5. Mouse Card Holder – $8 | 6. Monogram Cheese Board – $38 | 7. Serving Cutlery – $18
8. Linen Waist Apron – $32 | 9. Raw Honeycomb – $20 | 10. Cheese Knives – $17 | 11. Wood Tray – $59-$89
12. Brass Candle Snuffer – $13 | 13. Gold Cheese Knives – $20 | 14. Measuring Cups – $36
15. Stainless Steel Straws – $14 | 16. Marble Servers – $50-$60 | 17. Coffeemaker $46 | 18. Serving Set – $60
19. Lacquer Trays – $69 | 20. Bottle Opener – $20 | 21. Cocktail Shaker – $25 | Linen Apron – $39
I’m SUPER intrigued by the raw honeycomb from World Market – I think I may have to get one for myself because I am a honey ADDICT. But I think my fave item on this list has got to be that adorable measuring cup set from Anthropologie. I love how quirky, yet practical, it is!
So could you see gifting any of these things to The Hostess in your life? What would you add to this list? I’m always looking for awesome gift ideas, so feel free to shout ’em out!
Thank you so much for following my blog and for letting me help you create your own lived-in, loved-in spaces!